Friday, January 1, 2010

Dried Vegetable Snacks Is This A Good Vegetarian Diet?

Is this a good vegetarian diet? - dried vegetable snacks

Breakfast - whole grain products, milk and 2 slices of dried pineapple

Morning snack - half a cup of fruit salad with yogurt

Lunch - Grilled cheese sandwich made with wholemeal bread and salad

Snack apple with cream

Dinner with rice and vegetable salad

Evening snack-handful of nuts.


My friend suggested I do, seems a lot of food .... but more important is healthy enough to get rid of multivitamins for me?

1 comment:

barbara said...

I believe no one said the princess, there are proteins in milk products .... There are also fat. I think there is too much protein, which most people only need 7-8grams/day, and there are 6 grams in a glass of milk and eat well in a handful of nuts. Maybe you break the yogurt and cream, or substitute more fruits and vegetables, if you are hungry.Don not see why it would not increase.

Post a Comment