Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Car Alarm Remote Clicker I Need To Dismantle The Alarm/ignition Kill Switch On My Car?

I need to dismantle the alarm/ignition kill switch on my car? - car alarm remote clicker

I have a 1997 Plymouth Neon with a business-installed alarm / ignition kill switch. I had trouble starting the car the other day when I noticed that the switch in the car under the driver's side manual (on / off alarm) broken. But death is always on performance (I use the clicker remote to the alarm, so you can start the car to trigger). The car lights flash once or twice to use when I use the clicker. But not to ring the alarm when I to open the door, with or without triggering the alarm. My car is old, no one steals, and never use the alarm anyway. I work in the open, the dealer is expensive, I just want to reduce, to the alarm and ignition kill switch, so I can my car as usual. Any help would be very grateful. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

will know where it is connected to the ignition of the fuse BX or you can go to Home Depot and get a key and only 4 ReWire son, black, white, black and white should be

Anonymous said...

will know where it is connected to the ignition of the fuse BX or you can go to Home Depot and get a key and only 4 ReWire son, black, white, black and white should be

Post a Comment