Saturday, December 26, 2009

Refinance Problem Bank Of America Refinance Problem - Who To Complain To?

Bank of America refinance problem - who to complain to? - refinance problem

I shop to see about refinancing my mortgage. I have good credit and a current loan was with Countrywide, which was bought by Bank of America. He called me over the phone on the lower interest rate (4.3%), according to refinance with them. I never pay a registration fee, but B of A paid $ 500 to get me to refinance my loan ... the same loans currently held by them! I have the papers in May and noticed that he was certain costs of scrap will be made on the GFE, which I promised on the phone. I called A-and B-Note told me that thanks to them and send a correction. ) The last week of May, 2009 (three days after receipt of the package gave me the signed forms. Now it is August and not yet closed, and I can not respond to my e-mail from the person handling my account. I spoke with the original loan officer informed me that SunTrust's) (stock required subordination level of $ 200. Even though I thought it was pathetic that they would not pay, I said, "good" ... Let me know how. I AGAin got no reply to my e-mail or phone call while he was in the neighborhood, but what in the cellar. I received an agent of the original loan voicemail telling me that I must be careful in the rate of submission ... I called to speak to a supervisor and leave a message and asked him how he wanted me to do! I have no instructions or put in contact with me. Now is August 24, 2009 and not yet closed loans. They took my $ 500 and now it's too late for me to lock the same price as others. I too complain? HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment